Wedding planners Sonika Advani and Shilpa Rohera, who run a professional wedding consulting and management company called S&S – Events and Weddings, share some quick tips for brides and grooms on how to plan for their big day. Read on to get some gyan from the experts…
- Prepare your wedding budget, know how much you want to spend for each and every function.
- Avoid printing of physical cards, use e-cards it saves time and money.
- Never compromise on the hair and make-up of the bride.
- Never compromise on the Photographer and DJ.
- Keep the guests entertained at all times, which means even at the breakfast table. (Sonika and Shilpa believe that it is necessary to break the ice amongst your guests so that everyone can have fun together and not in groups. Keeping this in mind, during one of their high profile weddings they organized entertainment even during breakfast from 8am till 11am and organized water sports for the guests.)
- And, of course, hire a best wedding planner!