10 Personalized Gifts Your BFF Will LOVE!
Life is not measured in minutes, hours, days or months. Instead, it is measured in the friends you make. At LiveInStyle, we believe in the best bonds with your friends!
While each friend of yours adds a different colour to your life, there is one friend who paints your life like a complete rainbow. That is your best friend. Not just in the brightest moments of your life, best friends are with you in the darkest ones too only to laugh with you as you recall those later.
Such a beautifully crazy bond needs to be celebrated. Buying presents for a woman is relatively easy but buying presents for men is a task. Those who have a guy best friend will relate to this. So to ease the process for you, we are going to help you out with a list of best personalised gifts.
1) Personalised cushions- After a long day when he falls on his cushion it should remind him of you so that it brings a smile on his face even if he’s having a bad day. So get him a personalised cushion with a funny quote or a funny picture of you both. It can be one of the best presents for him.
2) Personalised Whiskey - Best conversations between besties take place over Whiskey. So get a bottle of Johnnie Walker Whiskey set personalised for him. You can get the name of your BFF printed on the bottle along with any other funny quote you both can relate to
3) Personalised phone covers- Phones are the most flaunted gadgets these days. So phone covers are the perfect presents for a man.Gift him a phone cover and show off your love for your best friend to the world.
4) Personalised calendar- A mentor is the best friend anyone can have. Not only you learn a lot from him but he saves you when you mess up. It's important to keep dates in mind. So a personalised calendar work as perfect presents for your buddy. Add pictures of the best moments of you had on each page.
5) Personalised t shirt- Choose a quote that best describes your best friend and get it printed on a t shirt and there, you have a personalised t shirt. Watch him flaunt his personality as he walks around the town in style.
6) Personalised keychain - You can’t get much printed on a keychain but just the initials of your buddy’s name would make a simple keychain, one of the best presents for a man.
7) Personalised mug- The classic mug works as a great present for a man. Just add your personal touch to it by getting a crazy picture of your best friend printed on it and transforming a simple mug into a personalised mug.
8) Personalised mouse pad- If you want your buddy to think of you all day then gift him a personalised mouse pad since most of the people uses their laptop/computers for the most part of the day. Never let him have a moment of peace and buy this present for him.
9) Personalised wallet- You’re lucky if your father is your best friend After all who better than your own father to share the best and the worst moments of your life with. But what can be great presents for a fifty-year-old man? Well, a personalised wallet sounds perfect. It would be nice to give him something to keep his money safe because if he loses it how will you borrow it?
10) A personalised holder- You’ll have to make this yourself. Get some good wood, carve it with some crafty stuff. You can learn how to make a personalised holder from tons of DIYs on the web. Scribble nice messages for your buddy on the holder too.
A best friend can be anyone, your brother, your friend, your father or your grandfather. But whoever he is, he deserves to know that you are glad to have him in your life. With these gift ideas we hope you can find the perfect presents for the best man in your life. Don't forget to check out LiveInStyle for the best gifts for men
Image Credits: iTasveer,athomemagazine.co.uk, notonthehighstreet.com,