Cricketers are stars in their own right, and they’re known for their flamboyance, both, on the field and off it. Our Pepsi IPL stars know they shine on the field, but what does it take to make their stardom apparent when they step out? Well, it is their rides of course! The boys really bring out the toys on the road.
Behold, an inventory of the fast cars that our IPL stars own, love and flaunt as much as their cricketing skills.
This budding Pepsi IPL star recently added another beauty to his garage and is now the proud owner of a brand new Audi R8 LMX - a model that was recently launched in the country. Apart from cricket, Virat Kohli has a huge passion for elegance, speed and class. What better than cars can give him that? Other than this speedy beast, he also owns:
- Renault Duster 110PS: Won it as Man of the series Award in 2012 in Srilanka at the age of 23.
- Toyota Fortune 4*4: The brand ambassador of Toyota Kirloskar Cars in India, Virat Kohli was presented a Toyota Fortuner 4*4 Wheel Drive which was then the best selling Luxury SUV.
- Audi S6: Our exceptional batsman was impressed by the car’s unmatched Terrain Quattro performance making it the Performance Edition of the series of A6 Sedan.
- Audi Q7 4.2: Being a huge fan of the SUV series, he planned to bag in the best among them all, the Audi Q7 4.2.
- Audi R8 V10: Nothing different from the league, but definitely the best, Virat loves driving around in High End Sports Cars with power as massive as 550 PS.
The Chennai Super King’s Captain has a second love. Bikes! Everyone has known that M S Dhoni’s love for bikes is never ending and it keeps getting deeper day by day. His love reflected publicly the day he rode around the ground with Yuvraj Singh on a bike he won as Man of the match in 2006 against England. Moreover, he also has an emotional connect with his bikes which shows when he planned to restore, mend and ride his very first bike, the Rajdoot. His collection includes, the Kawasaki Ninja H2, Confederate Hellcat X132, The Ducati 1098, Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R, Harley Davidson Fatboy and Yamaha YZF600 Thundercat. In spite of owning these beauties, he prefers riding around on the bikes he won through his performances for India. Now, that’s a captain we all must look up to, ain’t he?
The Mumbai Indian player’s prized possession is his customized SUV Hummer H2 which is an extraordinary premium vehicle especially imported from London in 2009. This black coloured mammoth sports car Bhajji carries is registered with the number 0003.
His other car collection includes a Ford Endeavour.
The Chennai Super King’s batsman is another gentleman passionate about sensational cars that are considered to be a perfect mix in terms of features, engine and quality. And standing at his doorstep is none other than the Porsche Boxster.
This typical old school Lambo is proudly owned by the player of Delhi Daredevils, Yuvraj Singh. This Italian supercar is as much of a trailblazer as the Pepsi IPL superstar himself. A perfect match!
Do send us more pictures of the rides owned by our Pepsi IPL stars, if you find any.
LiveInstyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!
2014 IPL Moments of RCB, Pepsi IPL, 2014
RCB Tickets - Book VIVO IPL 2016 tickets online for RCB matches held at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. Any queries call to 080 49125900 and book VIVO IPL tickets now.