Cupid Strikes at M-Bar Kitchen – 5 Reasons to Party at M-Bar Kitchen this Valentine’s Day
M-Bar Kitchen is the hottest new gastropub that has opened up at Park Street. Although it is new, it gets plenty of footfall and a series of cool DJs have already performed there. Here are our top reasons for you to party there this Valentine’s Day.
1. The Location – Located right opposite Veda in Park Street, M-Bar Kitchen is so convenient to reach. Parking is not a very big problem, and the place stays up open till late, so late night partygoers have a new, fun venture.
2. The Scene – M-Bar Kitchen offers you with the combination of sophisticated ambiance, great food, creatively made cocktails, plus perfect music to dance to. The dance floor is open, and the DJ is open to requests most of the time.
3. The Food – The food here is stunning – from the pizzas that come straight from the oven to the house made chicken with the “works”, a droolworthy mushroom gravy, or the ricotta tortellini, you would be spoilt for choices. You would also love the fact that they have a series of dishes for the calorie-conscious, with the number of calories written down to ensure you stay within your limits. This place also has a set of great desserts, which is perfect to sweeten a day of love.
4. The Drinks – M-Bar Kitchen offers a set of gorgeous house-made cocktails which are unique. Check out the Cinnamon Martini, or the M-Night, with Whisky, Castor Sugar, Grenadine and lemon wedges. You would also get a huge array of FOUR SEASONS and other wines, from Chablis to Burgundy, and from different segments of the world. The range of alcohols, especially whisky, is also impressive.
5. The Music – As M-Bar Kitchen is focused on making sure people have a great time, it comes with great music which can be a mixture of EDM, rock, and techno, depending on the time you go, and also the DJ Amore who is playing. The best part – the dance floor is open, so shake a leg while you are at it.
For more details and to book your table please call – 9830578686
Article By: Poorna Banerjee
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!