1. The Location – Bakstage is situated at the heart of Sector V, which means, even if you are late out working at your boring office, you can always hop into Bakstage after work, and chill. It is also conveniently away from the heart of the city, so parking is not going to be an issue.
2. The Scene – Whether you want an evening of great music with romance in the air, or you want some belly dancers making magic on the dance floor, the scene is pretty chilled out. Choose your scene and just enter into the party spirit. There will be perfect romantic theme set up with aromatic candles and flowers.
3. The Food – Choose from a huge assortment of food from their selection of food where the a-la-carte menu boasts of an amazing assortment of great food. Check out their ham sandwich, which is stuffed to the gills with slices of ham, and slathered with honey mustard, or get the rajma galauti, or the onion ring tower, because that’s amazing with drinks. Also check out special offer on their food in Bakstage banquets.
4. The Drinks – From their famous Long Island Iced Teas, to perfectly mixed mojitos, Bakstage has a huge array of cocktails. This valentine’s you can order a-la-carte, or see the special offers on alcohol. Ladies, chill with your favorite glass of FOUR SEASONS wine or other brands, and either go by the bottle, or by the glass, depending on what you want.
5. The Music – The best part about Bakstage is the music – whether you want a set of lovely romantic songs, DJ Sunny is there to make you happy. Or, in case you just want to relax to the sound of Middle-eastern belly dance music, just head over to the banquets segment, and immerse yourself in the rhythm.
Bakstage offers you a great number of choice for a great price. Go solo, or as a couple, or with a group of friends, it will never disappoint.
Call 9874448334 for more details.
Article By: Poorna Banerjee
LiveInStyle.com encourages you to Party Responsibly!