With innovation and technological advancements, we today are living with an ease and enjoying the modern day with many amenities that a decade ago was unthinkable. From phones to iPods, to funky watches, the gadgets have improved multifold and there seems not an end to this. With this change, we are starting to be addicted, depending on them for our daily work efficiency. With ambitious designs and forward-thinking ideas, modern day innovations are born out of necessity of solving the problems that old products just don’t suffice today. The idea is to package in something extremely efficient in as small as possible.
We are listing down the top 5 portable gadgets that have the sex appeal to be a conversation starter to a deal closer!
1. Google Glass- Hands-free is the name of the game and Google has taken a giant leap into the future with its lightweight glasses that use your voice to command them to take pictures, record video, find directions among many other fantastic possibilities. The glasses are connected to the Internet and use Google's services to create a hands-free smartphone, right in front of your eyes.
Image Courtesy - androidandme.com
2. TomTom Runner – Nothing sexy than someone who loves a good run once a while. For the ones who like to run and be in shape, the TomTom Runner is a lightweight, durable GPS-enabled running watch, which notes duration, distance, pace and calories burned. With uber-cool features set right on your wrist, it a visual delight, set on the 144x168-pixel screen.
Image Courtesy - trailrunmag.com
3. Archos GamePad 2 – The Gallic device-vendor Archos is back with a seven-inch, 720p screen in a glossy, 400g chassis. With a performance powerhouse of the 1.6GHz quadcore, 2GB of RAM and a Mali 400 GPU and an 8GB, it is certainly a gamer’s delight. All the games on Google Play are on offer and it is too sexy for anyone who wants to step it up a notch.
Image Courtesy - archos.com
4. GoPro Hero 3+ – Going on a bike trip, heading to the pool, tag along your extremely cool GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition. It is 20% smaller and lighter than its best-selling predecessor and delivers an improved image quality and powerful new features that will capture your moments in just about the right way! In a stunningly brilliant low-light performance, GoPro is your next best friend.
Image Courtesy - gopro.com
5. RavPower Element battery - There’s never enough battery life for any device! Not the way we would like it, that’s for sure! About to click a picture from your smartphone and battery died? Came out for a run and iPod has no juice to play music? Behold, the savior - RavPower Element battery. It is a light and powerful gadget holding a 10,000mAh battery, which is enough to charge a typical iPhone around five times over. Never run out of gadget juice when needed!
Image Courtesy - androidpolice.com