21 Things You Must Know About Justin Bieber’s Purpose Concert In Mumbai
Ever since Justin Bieber’s India Purpose Tour was announced, the fans of the Canadian pop star have not been able to hide their excitement. Touted as one of the most expensive concerts in India with an estimated expenditure of $4mn, the grand concert will be attended by about 45,000 people. Here’s everything that you need to know about the most awaited gig in Mumbai this year…
- The concert will include acts from Alan Walker, DJ Zaeden and Sartek.
- The stage lighting will be rather outstanding consisting of 300 square meters of LED displays and over 600 moving lights.
- Some lucky fans will also get an opportunity to experience the performance up close and personal in the special JB pit designed to house 350 fans. The JB pit will have a 360-degree view.
- The gig will also have fireworks, confetti, lasers, graphics on big screens and gas bursts which will surely add to the dazzle.
- The heart throb along with his of 25 dancers will give a dazzling 90-minute performance, which will start at 8.00pm.
- Justin is sure to perform songs from his latest album - Purpose. The set list will also consist of few of his older signature tracks like ‘Baby’ and ‘Boyfriend’. His famous tracks like ‘What Do You Mean?,’ ‘Get Used to It,’ ‘Company’ and ‘No Pressure’ will be the highlight of the show. The concert will get even better when JB will grab his guitar and perform ‘Cold water’ and ‘Love yourself’ on the centre stage sitting on a velvet couch.
- It goes without saying that JB is always accompanied by his brilliant and skilled dance team who make the performance even more outstanding. It is safe to say that JB is going to leave the crowd wanting more.
- To avoid congestion at the entry and exit there will be 50 box offices for the tickets.
- The safety of the concert is uptight with 30 fire marshals, 150 fire extinguishers and 4 fire engines with 10 exit points at the venue.
- The security squad consists of 1200 personnel and backstage staff of more than 100 people with more than 4000 employees who are working on the concert.
- Fifteen TV screens will be installed at the venue for a better view.
- A disaster management task force will also be present.
- People with VVIP tables will enjoy a panoramic view of the concert from their 14 feet high stands.
Things to take note of if you are attending the concert
- If you are below 12 years of age, you cannot attend the concert.
- The concert is scheduled to start at 4 pm but the gates will open at 2 pm.
- You will be issued a physical ticket at the box office at the DY Patil Stadium, the venue of the concert, in exchange for the e-ticket confirmation from BookMyShow. You will also be required to carry a valid photo ID for verification.
- The ticket you receive will have a barcode and a hologram. If either of these have been tampered with, the ticket will no longer be valid.
- Reselling or attempting to resell your ticket will lead to its cancellation without any refund. Even if you lose your ticket, you won’t get a duplicate ticket.
- It’s a wrist band concert and if you lose or take off your wristband, it will not be replaced.
- Re-entry to the Justin Bieber concert is not permitted. Should you leave the venue before the concert is over, the security tea, will cut off your wristband.
- No backpacks or handbags will be allowed neither will food or water. Beverages and eatables will be available inside the venue.
Image credit : www.justinbiebervip.com, BookMyShow