10 INTERESTING FACTS WE BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MOHENJO DARO ACTRESS POOJA HEGDE
Presently, all eyes are on this dusky beauty who will be seen romancing our very own Greek God —Hrithik Roshan in Mohenjo Daro.
What’s more, this former Miss India contestant is also touted as the next-big-thing.
The buzz around this debutant of Bollywood, who is already a sensation down south is so much, that we were forced to snoop around a bit and what we came up with is sure to catch your fancy.
Here’ are what we dug out about B-town’s new darling — Pooja Hegde.
1. When she was a child, Pooja wanted to become a postman as she thought that it was a cool job. At some point, she even contemplated becoming a lawyer. In fact, Pooja never thought she would become an actor as she considered herself to an ugly duckling back in school and was a complete tomboy with short hair.
2. Pooja is full of wanderlust and it is one of the reasons why she enjoys her profession so much. “I love travelling and I see a new place every year. Luckily, my job helps me do that very easily,” she said in an interview.
3. She hates it when someone doesn’t pronounce her last name correctly.
4. Though Pooja is born and brought up in Mumbai, she is quite attached to her hometown Udupi.
5. She might flaunt a size zero figure, however, Pooja is a total foodie and there is nothing that can keep her away from food. Recently, when she flew back to Mumbai from her trip to Hyderabad, she carried 5 kg haleem (a stew made of wheat, barley, meat, lentils and spices) with her.
6. American actor Joshua David Duhamel, who has appeared in the popular Transformer series is her celebrity crush and Pooja hopes that someday she will get to share screen space with him.
7. She is addicted to TV shows and most of her spare time is spent watching English TV shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family, House MD and a few others.
8. Pooja is a voracious reader and she also loves dancing, singing and following a few sports like tennis.
9. She comes from a middle-class South Indian family and speaks Tulu at home. In fact, she started her acting career with the Tamil film – Mugamoodi and is quite a sensation down south.
10. She is an ardent animal and nature lover.
Image credits: dailyupdates.in and Instagram